Many Shopify users who want to get started with Google Ads (AdWords) are wondering how they can lower the financial hurdles Google Ads poses. What many don’t know is that Google provides new customers with a voucher. In this article we’ll show you where to get the voucher and how to redeem it in Google Ads (AdWords).
If you’re interested in using Shopify to create your online shop and promote it through Google Ads (AdWords), then take a look at our tool to efficiently set up and optimize your future Google campaigns. You can try it for 30 days for free and it only costs $5 a month!
How to get the Google Ads coupon?
- Go to the coupon page of Google
- Enter an email address to which Google can send the voucher code
- Check your Emails to recieve the voucher
- Copy the code
How do you redeem the voucher at Google Ads?
- Login to Google Ads
- Click on the wrench icon in the top left navigation
- In the dropdown click “Billing & payments”
- Click “Settings” on the left hand menu
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and find the area “Promotional codes”
- Click the link „Manage Promotional Codes“
- Paste the copied code into the field and click „Apply“
How does the Google Ads coupon works?
Typically, Google makes a certain amount available when the advertiser spends a certain amount of marketing budget in Google Ads. For example, if you spend $50 on Google Ads, Google will add $100 to your budget when your $50 is used up.
We hope this information helps you out in your Shopify business. If you want to create a professional Google Ads account very easily and cheaply and have neither time nor knowledge, then take a look at our Wonderads tool. You can test it 30 days free of charge and without risk!